Golden-yellow with yields of large fruits. Super sweet slicer.
browsing plants: grow food!
Grow your own healthy, fresh, pesticide-free food.
Start with organically grown plant starts from Vinland Valley Nursery!
Plants are grown in the following standard sizes — see lists for specifics. Other sizes are priced as marked.
• Veggie plants are grown in 3.25″ pots.
• Herbs are grown in 3.25″ tan pots, 4.5″ pots, and quarts.
• Berry bushes, and vines are grown in quarts and #2/#3 nursery containers.
• Fruit trees are grown in #5/#7 nursery containers.
• Click here for seed pack availability. We offer Bentley Seed Company and Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds. We have seed trays and domes!
All plants are grown using organic potting mix and fertilizer. We control pests using predatory insects and biologicals, and resort to OMRI approved pesticides only in extreme circumstances.
Click here for the K-State Vegetable Garden Planting Guide.
Click the categories to filter by veggie type.
Vigorous vines produce high yields of 1 1/2” cherry-type, plum-shaped tomatoes in clusters. Sweet and … Continued