Thrives in medium moisture and well-drained soils in full sun. Established plants tolerate drought, but … Continued
browsing plants: Monarch larval hosts
Vinland Valley Nursery is a registered Monarch Waystation #1085 since February 4, 2007. You can register your garden here!
Local butterfly expert Lenora Larson has created these informational handouts. You can download them here!
• Butterflies: Flying Flowers in your Garden!
• A Vital Connection: Native Plants and Butterflies
• Long Lips Farm Caterpillar Foodplants
• Butterfly Bartending: Nectar Flowers
• Long Lips Farm: Selected Butterfly Nectar Flowers
• Bee Friendly: Plants for Bees and Other Pollinators
CLICK HERE for photos and information about Monarchs