Whorled milkweed blooms later than other milkweeds with white flowers July thru September. The caterpillars … Continued
browsing plants: Monarch larval hosts
Local butterfly expert Lenora Larson has created these informational handouts. You can download them here!
• Butterflies: Flying Flowers in your Garden!
• A Vital Connection: Native Plants and Butterflies
• Long Lips Farm Caterpillar Foodplants
• Butterfly Bartending: Nectar Flowers
• Long Lips Farm: Selected Butterfly Nectar Flowers
• Bee Friendly: Plants for Bees and Other Pollinators
Email email@example.com or call in (785.594.2966) your shopping list and we will collect your items for you to pick up, or arrange delivery! We are open for business with safety measures in place and open-air shopping. We are also providing maintenance and landscape installation. Our crews are taking special precautions to stay safe as they continue to get the job done.
Native to southeast Africa, this upright shrubby is grown as an annual in Kansas and … Continued
Thrives in medium moisture and well-drained soils in full sun. Established plants tolerate drought, but … Continued