All Natural Organic Lawn Fertilizer
- Safe for kids, pets & the environment
- Won’t burn lawns or leach out of soil
- Provides long lasting nutrition
- Creates healthy lawns & soil
- Requires less frequent mowing
For use on all lawns including newly seeded and sodded areas.
- When used as an All Season Lawn Food:
Apply 4 times per year: Early Spring, Late Spring, Late Summer, & Fall, or anytime.
- When used as part of the Espoma Annual Program, apply April through June.
- Apply to a dry lawn that has recently been mowed. Use a drop or broadcast spreader and be certain to overlap slightly to prevent striping. Water lightly after the application if rain is not expected within 24 hours.
- If grass clippings are returned: Apply at a rate of 6 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- If grass clippings are removed: Double the rates above for Late Spring and Fall applications only. (28 lbs. covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.)
Apply with a drop or broadcast spreader.
|Earthway® Broadcast Spreaders||16|
|Earthway® Drop Spreaders||19|
|Scotts® Drop Spreaders||8|
|Scotts® Broadcast Spreaders||6|
|The above spreader settings will vary according to the rate of walk and the mechanical condition of the spreader. Adjustment to the spreader setting may be required to apply the proper amount.|