IBA plant growth hormone promotes quick root development from cuttings. This powder hormone is a stimulator for many plants. Use it on a cutting or seeds and bulbs when planting to fosters strong root growth and development. This is not soluble in water, but once applied properly, it works very well in assisting plant growth. This is also a great product to use when transplanting plants throughout your garden or household. It will help make the move easier on the plants and promote strong roots.
About Bonide:Bonide has been trusted since 1926 as the leader in providing the best possible products and solutions for home, lawn, and garden pest problems. Based out of Oriskany, New York, we continue to grow our reputation as a leader in the lawn and garden care categories by delivering the highest quality products alongside our great customer service. Our goal is to help consumers throughout their entire purchasing process by recognizing signs of trouble, developing the best solutions, and recommending the perfect products.
- PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT – Once applied, this powder promotes quick root development from cuttings. Simply dip the end of a clipping into the powder and then place it in moist soil, this helps the rooting process of cuttings.
- WORKS ON BULBS AND SEEDS – This product is not exclusive to cuttings. Use this on seeds or bulbs by putting them in a bag with some powder then shake the bag gently to coat the seeds or bulbs.
- STIMULATES ROOT PRODUCTION – This plant growth hormone stimulates root production in hardwood and softwood cuttings. It works well for ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees, and berries.
- WORKS FOR A VARIETY OF PLANTS – Designed for use on azaleas, mums, geraniums, pachysandra, poinsettias, and a wide range of other plants, this product helps so many plants develop roots.
- IDEAL FOR TRANSPLANTS – When it is time to transplant your plants to different pots or places within your garden, use this product to facilitate the production of healthy roots.